Sunday, December 25, 2005

When I was born!

I was born in April 1976. In China we call that year dragon year, I like that year for dragon is the symbol of power and action! I would like to me somebody.

1976 is a sorrow year for Chinese! Three important leaders of Chinese govement passed away. They are Premier Zhou En-lai, President Mao Ze-dong and Commander-in-chief of PLA Zhu De. Also, morn than 200,000 people were killed in a severe earth qhake in Tangshan, many of them are child and the old.

The place where I was born in is Zhangye, a northen-west city in China, which was built up in 220 B.C by West Han's emperor Liu Che. At that time my father was working for a wood company in China, and my mother work as a farmer. I and the family lived on the farm. But most of my relatives lived in Wuwei, my uncle included. Which is 300 mile away from Zhangye. At that time it is a quite long distance for there is no expess trains and so many buses on run. And also people are too poor to afford the trafic,such as train and bus.

I was the third child and the second boy of the family. In the days of late 1970's , most of Chines have no enough food. I was one of them. My parent had to send me to my uncle's family when I was just 2 years old,the age can not rememer anything. Until 10 years old, I could return to my parents. During the term, my parent came to see me for several times, but they are so strange to me that I could not recogonize them as my father and mother. For years I had thought of myself as a little boy born Wuwei, and my parents are my uncle and aunt for 8years.

No comments: